| 9:42 PM |
Monday was booooooooring.
I wanted to go to WeiYi house,
to play with her rabbit.
But due to the sickening weather.
I decided not to go.
Firstly, its hotter then me.
Next, I don't want to grow any darker.
So yeah, I stayed at home read my book!
I'm going to finish it in less then 12days!
And that's my goal:DDD
Today I had bible study with Korkor this morning. It's quite fun and more comfortable to have quiet time with him actually. Seriously, I'm beginning to love God more and more. Being is a Christian is NOT a religion. It's a relationship with GOD, and there is NO such thing as religion from the start. I don't think that anyone would go around saying I love my God if they are not a Christian. They would most probably take their God as a prophet or whatever. But Jesus was someone who died for us on the cross. Unlike some Gods which just came out of nowhere in history. Speaking of history, though I hate that subject. It uses AD and BC. Which you knows what it mean la. So yeah, I love God. I've prayed for Vincent and some other things this morning and God answered one of my prayers. Which is : Vincent is going to turn up for the conference tomorrow. Yippee! I hope that he can understand and accept Christ one day!:D
Thank YouJesus Beautiful Saviour.FLY(:
3 CHEERS&3CHEERS&3CHEERS
FOR VINCENT!:D