Amazing God.
| 3:21 PM |
HELLO PEEPS.
FRIDAY, we had F and D
HOHO.
I cooked porridge,
super funny la.
It sticks onto the bottom of the container.
Had ting xie,
sadly, im not a very righteous person=(
Met WeiYi for street-E after sch.
Wah, wasnt very fruitful leh.
SAD-ded.
ITS OKAY,
cause with God nothing is imposible!:D
"ppl can laugh at you
but if you are desperate
they don matter."
I'll pray and believe that
God will answer my prayers:DD
SATURDAY, had cell.
It was the our 1st cell as 6.8
It was fun indeed.
WeiYi is funny TO THE MAX.
ThiamYou is a good preacher.
We played handiplast
The saboing part is the best man!
HAHA!XD
SUNDAY, went to church.
Coach L is so funny!
Hear, see, do, do it now!
I'm looking forward to next Sunday.
There will be a dance event.
WHOO! Can't miss it man!
MONDAY, Happy youth day!
LAME=.=
ok. I rotted at home.
I love E! Entertainment.
Its a channel that tells you
alot about celebrities scandals and blah blah blah.
