| 9:14 PM |
HEYO PEOPLE.
Today was
greaaaat,
well at least better then other days.
Had science test,
and I didn't know.
Was kinda last minute to study.
But
nvm, can one la.
I so pro.
Just that I think I would do
badly for the drawing part.
GAAH.
Had to write compo for English.
Ms Nadia praise me yo.
Not exactly la,
but still kinda
shiok that she mention my work to the class.
HAHAHAHAHA!
I'm over the moon
MAMAMAMAMAMA!:D
okay, I
needa get hold of myself.
Heyo, i don't go MAMA if I trip or got shock.
That's utterly disgusting.
No offence, but I'm not that kind.
Duh, you know me.
AND I DON'T ACT CUTE NICHOLAS TAN!AND I CAN'T HELP IT BUT BE MEAN TO YOUmuahahaha! BYE, BYE, BYE.Sorry la, don't angry leh.Back to the
composition.
HAHA! While writing it i find it hard to express myself.
I'm too high a person, I was writing about jealousy.
Then into hatred and
REVENGE,
yes man!
This is nice,
but while writing I need keep thinking about what to replace phrases like
"
Muahahaha!" , "Yea me!", "
ohneos!"
Then there was sexual education.
Maizurah ,
Xijuan and me cant stop touching each other.
HAHAHA!
Xijuan, must be careful.
For some reasons you should know.
Temptations.
There will Science fair
tmr!
Rmb to support us at our booth!!:D
NoLink,NoLink,NoLink.BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEFLY(:
What a...